Check out the Zoo calendar and keep your eye on your email for the latest special events and exhibits.
Member Mornings – Every Saturday and Sunday in August
The Zoo will open to members at 8 a.m. every Saturday morning in August. Come out early to say “good morning,” make a craft, and see how our Wilds of Africa animals start their day.
- Warthog Keeper Chat – Warthog Habitat – Saturday, August 5, 2017 | 8:30 a.m.
- Savanna Predator Keeper Chat – Lion Habitat – Sunday, August 6, 2017 | 8:30 a.m.
- Crocodile Keeper Chat – Nile Crocodile Habitat – Saturday, August 12, 2017 | 8:30 a.m.
- Mandrill Keeper Chat – Mandrill Habitat – Sunday, August 13, 2017 | 8:30 a.m.
- Penguin Keeper Chat – Penguin Cove – Saturday, August 19, 2017 | 8:30 a.m.
- Animal Encounters — ZooNorth Breezeway – Sunday, August 20, 2017 | 8:30 a.m.
- Animal Encounters — ZooNorth Breezeway – Saturday, August 26, 2017 | 8:30 a.m.
- Hippo Keeper Chat – Simmons Hippo Outpost – Sunday, August 27, 2017 | 8:30 a.m.
Kids Club is a joint program of the Dallas Zoo, Dallas Museum of Art, Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Crow Collection of Asian Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, and Trinity River Audubon Center. Complimentary invitations to Kids Club events are included in Passport and higher memberships. To join or upgrade your membership, please call 469.554.7400 or email Members@DallasZoo.com.
Perot Museum of Nature and Science – Saturday, July 15, 2017 | 9-11 a.m.
Rediscover a lost civilization as you create a craft that celebrates the traveling exhibition, Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed. Then spend the day exploring robots, dinosaurs, the universe and more!
Nasher Sculpture Center – Saturday, September 23, 2017 | 9-11 a.m.
Celebrate friendship at the Nasher Sculpture Center. Check out art created by friends and make a sculpture to share.
Dallas Museum of Art – Saturday, November 4, 2017 | 9-11 a.m.
Join the Dallas Museum of Art for a morning filled with color exploration that celebrates their fall shows. Take part in interactive activities, view our newest exhibitions, and create your own work of art to take home.